Depository Institution Testing (DIT) Application Test Request Form
The Depository Institution Testing (DIT) Application Test Request Form is used by financial institutions and service providers to schedule testing activities in the Depository Institution Testing (DIT) environment, Monday through Friday and select Saturdays. Refer to the Fedwire Services Hours and Testing Opportunities for testing availability in the DIT environment.
IMPORTANT: If you want to conduct electronic access connectivity testing, and do not require application traffic, please contact the Customer Contact Center (CCC).
Type of Testing
- Regular Testing: Test various scenarios including technical infrastructure changes, application software changes, contingency testing, training, and back-end changes. Regular testing is highly recommended prior to performing certification testing.
- Supervised Testing: If your financial institution requires incoming messages sent during your scheduled testing or Federal Reserve Bank support.
- Unsupervised Testing: If your financial institution does not require incoming messages sent during your scheduled testing or Federal Reserve Bank support.
- Certification Testing (FedLine Direct and Weekday Testing Only): For FedLine Direct® connections only, certification testing is used to test application functionality and overall compatibility with the Fedwire Funds, Fedwire Securities, or National Settlement Services.
- Import/Export Testing (FedLine Advantage® Only): Test the ability to use the import/export feature of the FedPayments® Manager application via FedLine Advantage.
- Other Testing: Describe other testing initiatives in the comments section.
- Statement Testing: For statement delivery testing, include all applicable statement types and the delivery method that the Federal Reserve Banks will use to send the statements.
Additional Form Information
- Your DIT Application Test Request Form must be received at least two business days prior to your scheduled test.
- Please print this page for your records after you have completed the form, then click "Submit."
- Please contact the Testing Services if you have any questions.
* Required fields