Coming soon: New look and functionality for FedACH Risk® Origination Monitoring Service
The Federal Reserve Banks are improving the way we provide information and services to our customers. Several enhancements to the FedACH Risk Origination Monitoring Service will be available soon in FedLine Web® and FedLine Advantage® Solutions.
What is changing?
- Introducing a new Same Day auto-release option for pended batches that contain same day eligible items that allows release of applicable batches before the last same day deadline
- Modernizing the view with Microsoft Excel® formatted reports
- Enhancing the user interface to provide better usability
- Amending Operating Circular 4 (OC 4), Automated Clearing House Items to update Appendix E
What actions to take?
- Review amendments to OC 4. Your continued use of FedACH® Services on or after March 7, 2022, constitutes agreement to the amended OC 4.
The Federal Reserve Banks are committed to offering excellent service for our customers. If you have questions regarding these changes, please contact FedACH and Check Services Customer Support.