2020 is officially here, which means it’s time to start thinking about your goals for the new year – and the new decade! Whether you’re a few years along in your FEDucation or brand-new to our services, you can resolve to make the most out of the educational content available to you from Federal Reserve Bank Services today and for the rest of the year.
How many of our educational resources have you taken advantage of so far? If one of your New Year’s resolutions is to be more organized, you can make a checklist of the items below to make sure you’re staying on top of our free, helpful offerings.
Register for an on-demand webinar
Did you know we offer a variety of webinars available for viewing 24/7? Sign up for a topic that interests you and be sure to check the Federal Reserve Bank Webinars page frequently to make sure you’re on top of new webinars offered throughout the year.
- Federal Reserve Check Services – Basic Check Workflow (Off-site)
- Federal Reserve Check Services – Overview of ICLs and Exceptions (Off-site)
- FedTransaction Analyzer® Webcast (Off-site)
- FedTransaction Analyzer: Time of Day Activity Dashboard (Off-site)
- FedTransaction Analyzer: Beneficiary Identifier Research Report (Off-site)
- FedTransaction Analyzer: Originator Identifier Research Report (Off-site)
In addition to the free webinars above, we also offer fee-based Check Adjustments webinars. Read our article “New year, new Check Adjustments webinar schedule” to learn more.
Watch the Working Directly with the Fed web series
For a helpful overview of Federal Reserve Financial Services, watch our Working Directly with the Fed webinar series. Each of the following five videos in the series offers helpful tips and details on working with the Federal Reserve.
- Getting Started with the Fed (Off-site)
- A look at FedLine® Solutions & FedComplete® (Off-site)
- Federal Reserve Financial Services Overview (Off-site)
- Value Added Information Services (Off-site)
- Resources and Help (Off-site)
Be sure to also check out our FRB Services YouTube channel (Off-site) to watch more informational videos, including FedACH® Exception Resolution Service makes solving exception cases easy (Off-site) and Be Prepared Before, During and After a Service Disruption (Off-site).
Keep an eye out for upcoming industry events
The Federal Reserve Banks participate in a variety of industry meetings and conferences throughout the year. On our Industry Events page, we list specific events coming up in 2020, where you can stop by our booth to speak with Federal Reserve representatives. You can also check our Fed360® Dates to Remember page for a listing of industry events we attend.
Bookmark the Events and Education page to stay up to date on the latest educational resources available to you from Federal Reserve Bank Services!