As the new year begins, many of our customers have goal setting on their minds. The Fed would like to encourage you to commit to improving your FEDucation — whether you’re firmly established or brand new to our services. Resolve to make the most out of the educational content available to you from Federal Reserve Bank Services, and set yourself up for success in 2021 by taking advantage of the three helpful offerings featured below.
- Watch a complimentary online webinar
Did you know we offer a variety of webinars that are available for viewing 24/7? Watch one of the topics below that interests you and be sure to check the Federal Reserve Bank Webinars page frequently to discover new webinars offered throughout the year.
- Federal Reserve Check Services – Basic Check Workflow
- Federal Reserve Check Services – Overview of ICLs and Exceptions
- FedTransaction Analyzer Webcast
- FedTransaction Analyzer: Time of Day Activity Dashboard
- FedTransaction Analyzer: Beneficiary Identifier Research Report
- FedTransaction Analyzer: Originator Identifier Research Report
In addition to the free webinars above, we also offer fee-based Check Adjustments webinars. Be sure to check out the dates of upcoming offerings.
- Improve your instant payments knowledge
The Federal Reserve’s FedNowSM Service is in the works — make sure your institution is ready for the future of payments by taking advantage of our Instant Payments Education resources. Check out the article, “Continuing on the road to instant payments” in this issue of Fed360®.
- Watch the Working Directly with the Fed web series
For a helpful overview of Federal Reserve Financial Services, watch our Working Directly with the Fed webinar series. Each of the following five videos in the series offers helpful tips and details on working with the Federal Reserve.
Be sure to also check out our FRB Services YouTube channel (Off-site) to watch more informational videos, including FedACH® Exception Resolution Service makes solving exception cases easy (Off-site) and Be Prepared Before, During and After a Service Disruption (Off-site).
Bookmark the Events and Education page to stay up to date on the latest educational resources available to you from Federal Reserve Bank Services!