In response to your feedback, the Federal Reserve Banks have been updating the way we deliver information and services to our customers. As part of these ongoing efforts to improve your experience, in late second quarter 2020, we will update the look and feel of the Account Management Information (AMI) and the Daylight Overdraft Reports applications. These applications are accessed via the FedLine Web® and FedLine Advantages® Solutions.
Enhancements will result in a more modern and user-friendly interface that is consistent with industry standards. The changes will also include a new technical infrastructure that will help make the applications more secure and resilient, as well as provide the foundation for future features and capabilities.
What is changing?
- The number of accounting statements available to users will increase from five to 14
- The number of billing statements available to users will increase from three to six
- The Find Non-Fedwire transactions feature is being enhanced and will allow the ability to search up to five business days of activity and also provide additional search and filtering options
What is not changing?
- There will not be any changes to the Statement of Account, Statement of Service Charges, Collateral and Daylight Overdraft Reports
- There will not be any changes to the Accounting Information (AIS) data files (IDAY, FIRD, SCRD, CMS Plus and SASF)
As a reminder, screen scraping is discouraged and currently not supported. If your institution is currently scraping data from AMI screens, we cannot guarantee or support this functionality in the new application.
What actions do I need to take?
There is no immediate action required. We will continue to communicate with your organization as we get closer to the implementation date. Although testing will not be required, we expect that you will be able to view the changes in the AMI Depository Institution Test (DIT) environment in second quarter 2020.
Where can I find more information?
Additional information regarding this initiative and future training dates will be communicated first quarter 2020.
We appreciate your support and look forward to continuing to provide you with efficient, high-quality services. If you have any questions regarding these changes, please contact National Accounting and Customer Support at email@example.com.