The Ops Stop provides your organization with a one-stop shop full of helpful operational resources offered by the Federal Reserve Banks. For this installment of the series, we are featuring a resource that can help you and others in your organization stay informed of the latest Federal Reserve Bank Services news and service offerings through E-Alerts and Fed360®.
Through the E-Alert Notification Subscription page, you can quickly and easily sign up for a wide range of communications and alerts from the Federal Reserve Banks. Signing up for our E-Alerts will help ensure you receive information on our services electronically as soon as they are available.
Some of the news and service offerings available for subscription through E-Alerts include:
- Accounting Services
- Central Bank (Reporting Central and Reserves Central)
- FedACH® Services
- Treasury/Savings Bonds (Services we perform for the Treasury Department, other Federal Agencies and government-sponsored enterprises)
- Check Services
- Fedwire® Funds Services
- Fedwire® Securities Services
- FedLine® Solutions
- FedCash® Services
Additionally, the E-Alert Notification Subscription page allows you to subscribe to Fed360. Encourage others at your organization to sign up so they can receive future issues of the publication.
How do I sign up?
From the E-Alert Notification Subscription page, just follow the steps below to sign up:
- Enter your email address in the box provided and click “Submit.”
- You should then receive an email to the address you entered.
- This email will contain all of the items to which you are currently subscribed and will show them as marked with a checkmark. If you do not see any checkmarks, that means you currently do not have any subscriptions.
- To modify your subscription preferences, click the “Manage Subscriptions” link at the bottom of the email.
- The “Manage Your Subscriptions” page will then provide you with the ability to update your personal information and edit the items to which you are subscribed.
- After editing your information or signing up for any new subscriptions, click “Submit.”
- You will then receive a new email confirming your updated list of subscribed items.