With the recent announcement of the FedNowSM Service coming to market in 2023, now is the time to get ready for an instant payments transformation. Explore the Federal Reserve’s ongoing education series to learn about the fundamentals of faster and instant payments, while also getting a deeper look at key topics, trends and benefits in this important and evolving area for the future of payments.
Check out the most recent articles in the series:
- Instant payments could help financial institutions capture a piece of the P2P pie
- Overcoming the chicken and the egg dilemma: Catalyzing instant payments adoption
- Instant payments offer many benefits for A2A transactions
- Instant payments: What could they mean for how we do business?
- Get ready for instant payments: The next steps
- It’s a new year: Resolve to get ready for instant payments!
Review or take a first look at some of the past articles:
- Why we write so many checks and how instant payments could change that
- FedNow Service: A foundation for an instant payments world
- Unpacking clearing and settlement
- It takes an ecosystem: how faster/instant payments go mainstream
- What’s trending in the world of faster and instant payments?
Bookmark the Instant Payments Education page and visit it regularly for the latest installments in the series.