All across the country, financial institutions are working on a new normal for altered and remote business operations due to coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns. In these uncertain times, your team’s ability to access resources quickly is essential for successful business continuity. In order to make these tools more easily accessible, we wanted to highlight our Business Continuity Resource Center. This resource center is a one-stop shop for tips and best practices to keep your institution running smoothly before, during and after a service disruption.
To locate the Business Continuity Resource Center, hover over “Resources” in the top navigation of FRBservices.orgSM. Then hover over “Resource Centers” and select “Business Continuity.”
At the top of the page, you will notice helpful information to keep your staff up to date on procedures and best practices when resuming business after a disruption. We have also included a link to the Service Status page, where you can see the operational status of Federal Reserve Bank Services at any time. Service Status is being updated regularly with our response to COVID-19.
If you need a refresher on how to use Service Status, check out the video links in the Service Status section of the Business Continuity Resource Center. These videos cover a range of topics, such as how to access and navigate messages, general notifications and alerts. Check them out below:
- Be Prepared Before, During and After a Service Disruption (Off-site)
- General Notifications and Messages on Service Status (Off-site)
- How to Access and Navigate Service Status (Off-site)
Lastly, we have added quick links to business continuity guides for our service areas. There are numerous measures in place to ensure resiliency following a service disruption. Check out these guides for in-depth procedures for service disruptions:
- Accounting Services Business Continuity Guide
- Check Services Business Continuity Guide
- FedACH® Services Business Continuity Guide
- FedCash® Services Business Continuity Guide
- FedLine® Solutions Business Continuity Guide
- Fedwire® Funds Service Business Continuity Guide
- Fedwire Securities Service Business Continuity Guide
- Overview – Disruption to Federal Reserve Statistical Reporting
- Reserve Administration National Business Continuity Information
- Treasury Services Business Continuity Guide
Bookmark the Business Continuity Resource Center and share with your institution.