The Federal Reserve has started an effort to issue or modify credentials for FedLine Direct and FedLine Command End User Authorization Contacts (EUACs). As part of this effort, these individuals will be given access to the EUAC Center, where they will be able to:
- Designate authorized individuals (Subscribers) who can access FedLine® services and applications
- Access documentation for the FedLine Web®, FedLine Advantage®, FedLine Command and FedLine Direct Solutions
- Request Subscriber reports
- Reset Subscriber passwords
Additionally, these EUACs will be given access to the Connection Management Center (CMC). The CMC is the Federal Reserve Banks’ web-based application that FedLine Advantage EUACs currently use to manage VPN devices.
Over the coming months, impacted EUACs will receive a message from the Federal Reserve asking them to verify their status as an EUAC:
- If individuals indicate they are still FedLine Direct or FedLine Command EUACs, we will communicate to them about next steps.
- If individuals indicate they are no longer FedLine Direct or FedLine Command EUACs, we will update our records accordingly.
Please note that – similar to FedLine Web and FedLine Advantage EUACs – FedLine Direct and FedLine Command EUACs will no longer be associated with specific service lines. As a result, impacted organizations may need to modify their internal controls. If you have questions, please contact the Support Center.