The Federal Reserve believes that industry collaboration is the foundation of any enduring strategic improvements to the U.S. payment system. To that end, the Federal Reserve continues to engage with thousands of payment stakeholders from across the payments ecosystem to improve the end-to-end speed, efficiency and security of payments. Described in the September 2017 release of Federal Reserve Next Steps in the Payments Improvement Journey (Off-site) and our Spring 2018 Progress Report (Off-site), the enhanced FedPayments Improvement Community aims to provide opportunities for all stakeholders to engage in its full portfolio of payments improvement initiatives.
Find out three quick reasons why you should join the FedPayments Improvement Community below!
- Content that interests you: As a part of the FedPayments Improvement Community, you will be able to tailor your engagement by indicating which payments initiatives and topics are of interest to you.
- Engage when and how you wish: By joining, you will have opportunities to:
- Participate in work groups as they are established
- Provide feedback regarding work group and related efforts
- Attend online and in-person events
- It’s easy to get involved: All you have to do is visit the FedPayments Improvement Community (Off-site) page to sign up and populate the form with your relevant information and areas of interest.
Already a member of the FedPayments Improvement Community? Visit the FedPayments Improvement Community Subscription Self-service Portal (Off-site) and enter your email address to receive an email listing your current information on file with the option to modify your preferences.