Would you like to see your institution’s originator customer return activity, but don’t have the time or resources for in house solutions? The ACH Return Reason Report in the FedPayments Reporter Service for FedACH is designed to generate that information for you. This report provides summary level information for returned entries processed via FedACH and is designed for both originating depository financial institutions (ODFIs), as well as originators.
This automated, scheduled report option provides:
- Timely access to returned entries data to assist with key operational and compliance tasks, and can be especially useful in contingency scenarios where access to critical applications may be impacted
- Information at the entire ABA level, and the report can be generated to limit the information to a specified originator
- A custom configuration option that aligns with the Nacha unauthorized entry fee rule, showing those returns that incur the associated Nacha Unauthorized Entry Fee
- Human-readable (pdf, txt, html) and spreadsheet formats (xlsx, csv)
- Flexible scheduling
- The report can be automatically generated on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- On-demand options are available for the previous month, for current month-to-date and for up to a 10-business day range within the previous 60 processing days
To learn more, visit the FedPayments Reporter Service for FedACH page for sample reports and report descriptions.