The Ops Stop provides your organization with a one-stop shop full of helpful operational resources offered by the Federal Reserve Banks. For this installment of the series, we are featuring the brand new video series, “Working Directly with the Fed.”
The Federal Reserve Banks Webinars page has a wide range of educational events — from instructor-led training to 24/7 on-demand webinars — that are valuable resources for you. Our new 24/7 on-demand webinar series, “Working Directly with the Fed,” is a great overview of the Federal Reserve System, Federal Reserve Financial Services, resources and more.
There are five complimentary videos in the series that will jump-start your relationship with the Fed.
- Getting Started with the Fed (Off-site): This video covers the basics of what you need to know about Federal Reserve Bank Services available to financial institutions.
- A look at FedLine® Solutions & FedComplete® (Off-site): Most financial services offered by the Federal Reserve Banks are accessed through the internet using a FedLine Solution. Our FedLine Solutions offer simplicity, security and interoperability with your business systems.
- Federal Reserve Financial Services Overview (Off-site): This video will walk through the financial services the Federal Reserve offers and some daily processes that can help your institution.
- Value Added Information Services (Off-site): Let’s learn a little more about the value some of our services and products can bring to your financial institution.
- Resources and Help (Off-site): For additional help with FedLine Solution access, setup and assistance with questions or technical issues, there are several great resources to help you. This video walks through some important documents, contact information and more to get you connected with the Fed.
Is there a certain topic you’d like to be trained on? Complete our Online Training Request Form (Off-site) to let us know what online training you would be interested in seeing from us.