The Ops Stop provides your organization with a one-stop shop full of helpful operational resources offered by the Federal Reserve Banks. For this installment of the series, we are featuring a helpful FRBservices.orgSM resource that can provide you with quick access to both new and familiar resources.
As you navigate the FRBservices.org website, you may notice colorful blocks with an assortment of bullets located on the left-hand side of the Federal Reserve Bank Services pages. We call these “Spotlight” sidebars and they are designed to provide quick and convenient access to some of the more commonly visited pages and resources on the site.
Each Spotlight sidebar is color-coded according to its corresponding service area and provides resources focused specifically on that service area. The list below highlights just a few of the different Spotlight sections and some of the resources you can find in each:
- Accounting Services: Find a link to the Accounting Services 2020 Fee Schedule, along with easy access to the Account Management Guide and the Accounting Services Business Continuity Guide
- Check Products & Services: Find helpful links for Check Adjustments Webinars, Check 21-Enabled Services Endpoint and Tier Listings and the Check Adjustments Quick Reference Guide
- FedACH® Products & Services: Gain quick access to FedACH Participant RDFIs, the Same Day ACH Resource Center and more
- FedCash® Services: Access resources for depositing and ordering currency, in addition to the Contaminated Currency and Coin page and the Deposit Visual Reference Guide
- FedLine® Solutions: Find links to Subscriber Access Level Descriptions, the FedLine Solutions Resources page and hardware and software requirements for FedLine Web® and FedLine Advantage®
- Fedwire® Funds Service: Easily locate Fedwire Funds Resources, Fedwire Testing Opportunities and Operating Circular 6
- Treasury Services: Access helpful tools like Savings Bonds News You Can Use and Image-enabled Savings Bond Processing Frequently Asked Questions
Become familiar with the Spotlight sidebars and bookmark all of the resources that you use regularly.