As you learn to navigate the new FRBservices.org, you may be wondering where to find the pages you referenced regularly – those educational tools and resources used to build your FEDucation. Don’t worry! Everything you need is still available and now even easier to access.
Previously, the tools you used were found under “Events and Education” on the former FRBservices.org navigation. Now, with our new, dynamic site, you’ll find two important fields in the top navigation – the Resources page and the Events and Education page. Let’s dive into them.
Action Item:Be sure to update your bookmarks with the new links below!
On the Resources page, there are links to a variety of services and topics where you can find answers to any questions you may have. You’ll find:
- Central Bank Resources
- E-Payments Routing Directory
- FedLine Solutions Resources
- Service Fees
- Financial Services Resources
- Resource Centers
- Rules & Regulations
- Service and Access Setup
- Treasury Services Resources
Events and Education
The Events and Education page also houses some of our most useful links. Here, you’ll find:
- Industry Events: Reference this page to see what conferences and events Federal Reserve Banks representatives will attend.
- Federal Reserve Bank Webinars: Find our instructor-led training webinars, in-person seminars and 24/7 webcasts. View the list and register for the events that will benefit your team.
- Products & Services Education: Locate links to other educational material organized by service area, so you can hone in on exactly what you need.
Our goal has always been to help make your institution operate smoothly and efficiently by providing you the tools and information you need to use our services. With our newly designed website, we hope to make navigating and finding what you need even easier. To become familiar with the new FRBservices.org navigation, please review the Sitemap and view the FRBservices.org intro video (Off-site). An online feedback form (Off-site) is available to submit questions or provide feedback about the redesign of FRBservices.org.
Throughout the years, your FEDucation has been a priority, and it will continue to be as we move into the new year ahead.