The Ops Stop provides your organization with a one-stop shop full of helpful operational resources offered by the Federal Reserve Banks. For this installment of the series, we are featuring some helpful tips on how to find the resources you need on the redesigned FRBservices.org.
On November 13, 2017, the Federal Reserve Banks changed the way we deliver information to our customers with the introduction of a redesigned website and a new look for our communications. The new FRBservices.org is designed to efficiently deliver the information you need. As a result, the site has been reorganized. As you navigate the new layout, you may notice that some of the pages and resources you rely on are now located in different places and accessible in new ways. Below are a few of the most commonly visited pages on FRBservices.org and where you can find them now.
- The E-Payments Routing Directory is now featured front and center on the home page of FRBservices.org. With readily accessible search bars for both FedACH® and Fedwire®, the redesigned site provides a quick and easy way to find basic routing information for FedACH transactions and Fedwire Funds and Book-Entry Securities transfers.
- Application sign-in for FedLine Web®, Reporting Central, Reserves Central and Term Deposit Facility (TDF) are now located in the top, horizontal navigation of the redesigned site. Just go to the upper right corner of any page, select the drop-down menu titled “Application Sign In” and choose the option you need.
- Holiday Schedules can be found by going to the upper right corner of the top navigation bar, hovering over the “About” drop-down menu and clicking on “Holiday Schedules." The Holiday Schedules page provides a table containing the holiday schedule for the Federal Reserve System through 2021.
- The Forms page is now accessible from the primary top navigation. With a button that also functions as a drop-down menu, you are now one click away from finding the forms and agreements you will need to set up or use Federal Reserve Bank Services.
- Contacts are also a click away from any page with a link located in the top, horizontal navigation. The left navigation on the Contacts page helps you quickly find the contacts you need by service area. In addition, you can use the “Find Your Contacts” search on this page to create a directory customized to your ABA, including support contacts and your account executive.