FedLine® Solutions Frequently Asked Questions
Federal Reserve Bank Services is committed to providing the answers and information you need. Answers to many of our customers' most frequently asked questions can be found using the links below. If your question is not answered by the information provided, the Contact page provides a comprehensive list of service and support contacts who can assist you.
- FedLine Solutions Security and Resiliency Assurance Program
- FedLine Security Tokens
- My Messages
- Server Certificate Renewal
- VPN Device Migration
- What are FedLine Solutions?
FedLine Solutions are a full suite of reliable and flexible access options that offer multiple electronic payment solutions and valuable information services. FedLine Solutions are customer-driven and technology-focused, offering simplicity and interoperability with customers' business systems.
- What are some of the benefits of FedLine Solutions?
- Simplify doing business with the Federal Reserve Banks
- Offer multiple electronic payment solutions and valuable information services
- Provide cost-effective methods of getting information to make business decisions throughout the day
- Are there any hardware and software requirements for using FedLine Solutions?
- What should I expect in terms of fees for FedLine Solutions?
- Will I be charged the monthly FedMail® fee if I use another FedLine Solution?
Customers who do not use any other FedLine Solution and receive a fee-based service over FedMail email will be charged the monthly fee per routing transit (ABA) number. Additionally, FedMail Subscribers, by email address, will be billed in packs of five. Customers who only receive their accounting statement (Account Holders), monthly Billing Statement or check adjustments through FedMail email will not be charged the monthly fee. If a FedMail Subscriber accesses priced services over another FedLine Solution, that Subscriber’s FedMail email will be provided as part of the combined price. Please refer to the current FedLine Solutions Fee Schedule for fee information.
- How do I get started with a FedLine Solution?
To assist in determining which FedLine Solution to use, review the 2022 FedLine Solutions Services Comparison Matrix (PDF) or contact your account executive. To help ensure that your organization has a smooth transition to using our FedLine Solutions, select the solution you want to set up on the FedLine Solutions Setup page and follow the steps outlined to complete the implementation process. Forms are available on the FedLine Solutions Forms page.