Account Management Information for Seven-Day Accounting Resource Center
The Account Management Information (AMI) application and Accounting Information Services (AIS) are being updated to support seven-day accounting activities. The daily Statement of Account, Financial Institution Reconcilement Data (FIRD), and Statement of Account Spreadsheet File (SASF) will be available daily, including weekends and holidays. Additionally, enhancements will be made to the AMI application.
We will periodically update this resource center with detailed information, including testing and training opportunities throughout implementation.
What is changing?
- The end-of-day accounting statements and files will be available seven days a week via the AMI application, the FedLine Direct® and FedLine Command® Solutions and the FedMail Service, if applicable.
- The Monthly Statement of Service Charges and Service Charges Reconcilement Data (SCRD) will include new supplemental data.
- The End-of-Day FIRD file and SASF will include new supplemental data for the FedNow Service.
- The Intra-Day File (IDAY) and CMS Plus file will include new supplemental data for the 19:30 ET delivery on standard business days.
What is not changing?
- You will continue to receive your Monthly Statement of Service Charges and Service Charges Reconcilement Data (SCRD) File on the fourth standard business day of the month via the AMI application, FedLine Direct, FedLine Command or FedMail, if applicable.
- Standard Business Day
- Monday – Friday excluding holidays
- Non-Standard Business Day
- Saturday – Sunday, including all holidays
Webinars will be available to provide a general overview of the AMI application and AIS changes. More information will be provided regarding where to register and attend a training session.
We strongly encourage you to test and make changes in your backend applications accordingly. Testing opportunities in the AMI Depository Institution Test (DIT) environment will be available beginning in Q4 2022. More information will be communicated and provided in this resource center.
This section provides additional resources and will be updated as they become available.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Federal Reserve Banks will regularly update the Frequently Asked Questions page with details about this effort.