Check Services Resources
Check Adjustments Quick Reference Guide (QRG)
Check Adjustments Quick Reference Guide includes detailed information on investigation types and documentation, including:
- Listing of the proper usage of each investigation type
- Action to be taken by your financial institution
- Action taken by the Federal Reserve Banks
- Reporting time frame for submitting requests
- Listing of requirements for acknowledgment
- Information on any required attachments
Electronic Check Adjustment Entry Information
Electronic Check Adjustment Entry Information provides detailed information on submission of check adjustments electronically, including:
- Information on when to submit check adjustments electronically
- Quick reference guide for FedLine message types
Foreign and Canadian Check Processing Services
The Federal Reserve Banks offer the Foreign Check Collection Service for checks drawn on depository institutions outside of the Federal Reserve System, including Canadian checks.
Non-Electronic Check Adjustment, or Paper-Based, Check Adjustment Services
Non-Electronic Check Adjustment, or Paper-Based, Check Adjustment Services provides detailed information on submission of paper-based check adjustment requests.
For more information about check adjustment services, visit the service offerings pages or contact your relationship manager.