Information and Resources about U.S. Currency
The Federal Reserve Board's U.S. Currency Education Program (CEP)
The CEP educates businesses and consumers around the world about the security and design of Federal Reserve notes. Educational videos and resources (Off-site) are available that explore topics such as how to quickly authenticate notes, how to report a counterfeit and how new notes enter circulation. Resources include:
- The digital Currency Academy (Off-site) lets students explore the security and design features of our nation’s money. All materials are available for teachers and students to download, print, and use at no cost.
- A quick reference guide (Off-site) for authenticating currency at the point of sale
- Order forms (Off-site) to order free materials about U.S. currency for training, education and consumer information purposes
- A training module (Off-site) for cash handlers and users
- The digital Currency Academy (Off-site) and the Money Adventure mobile app (Off-site) for elementary students to explore the security and design features of our nation’s money
- Educational and training resources (Off-site)
If you or others at your organization would like to receive periodic communications from the U.S. Currency Education Program, please complete the sign-up form.