Organizations Certified as Ready for the FedNow® Service
Published June 29, 2023. This page will not be updated.
On June 29, 2023, the Federal Reserve announced that 57 early adopter organizations, including financial institutions and service providers, had completed formal testing and certification on the FedNow Service in advance of its launch in late July. Many of these organizations will be live when the FedNow Service launches or shortly after, with financial institutions ready to send and receive transactions and service providers ready to support transaction activity.
This group of early adopters is now performing final trial runs on the service to confirm their readiness to support live transactions over the new instant payments infrastructure. The early adopters include 41 financial institutions participating as senders, receivers and/or correspondents supporting settlement, 15 service providers processing on behalf of participants, and the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
In addition to the initial adopters, the Federal Reserve continues to work with and onboard financial institutions and service providers planning to join later in 2023 and beyond, as the initial step to growing a robust network aimed at reaching all 10,000 U.S. financial institutions.
Organizations that have completed certification in the FedNow Service
- 1st Bank Yuma
- 1st Source Bank
- Alloya Corporate Federal Credit Union
- Atlantic Community Bankers Bank
- Avidia Bank
- Bankers' Bank of the West
- BNY Mellon
- Bridge Community Bank
- Bryant Bank
- Buffalo Federal Bank
- Catalyst Corporate Federal Credit Union
- Community Bankers' Bank
- Consumers Cooperative Credit Union
- Corporate America Credit Union
- Corporate One Federal Credit Union
- Eastern Corporate Federal Credit Union
- First Internet Bank of Indiana
- Global Innovations Bank
- HawaiiUSA Federal Credit Union
- JPMorgan Chase
- Malaga Bank
- Mediapolis Savings Bank
- Michigan Schools & Government Credit Union
- Millennium Corporate Credit Union
- Nicolet National Bank
- North American Banking Company
- Peoples Bank
- Pima Federal Credit Union
- Quad City Bank & Trust
- Salem Five Bank
- Star One Credit Union
- The Bankers Bank
- United Bankers' Bank
- U.S. Bank
- U.S. Century Bank
- U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Bureau of the Fiscal Service
- Veridian Credit Union
- Vizo Financial Corporate Credit Union
- Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
- ACI Worldwide Corp.
- Aptys Solutions
- ECS Fin Inc.
- Fiserv Solutions, LLC
- FPS GOLD
- Jack Henry
- Juniper Payments, a PSCU Company
- Open Payment Network
- Pidgin, Inc.
- Vertifi Software, LLC