Account Management Information
Account Management Information (AMI) is an integral part of the Accounting Information Services suite. AMI integrates the Account Balance System (ABS), Enterprise Accounting System (EASy) and Collateral Management System information to provide online, critical real-time information about your institution’s Federal Reserve account. This allows account management, operations, reconcilement and other key functional areas within your organization to have online access to the data they need.
Discover how AMI can benefit your financial institution
- View real-time Account Balance, Daylight Overdraft Balance and Available Funds Balance information
- Help make better-informed decisions by forecasting your funding and investment needs to comply with Federal Reserve Payments System Risk policy
- View Collateral Balance and current day's Collateral activity
- View daily Statement of Account (PDF format) and download data files to assist with posting and reconcilement functions
- View monthly service charge information, including the monthly Statement of Service charges (PDF format) to help reconcile and post monthly Billing activity
- Learn more about the benefits by viewing the AMI product sheet (PDF).