Current Financial Services Customer - Add or Modify Services or Access
Thank you for your continued partnership with Federal Reserve Financial Services. We are excited to work with you to update your service solutions to meet your changing needs. The following steps provide a guide for adding or modifying services or access solutions, including contacts to help you with questions.
Step 1 - Select Service Options
The following links will help you determine or confirm which services and features are right for your institution. If you've already identified the service changes you'd like to make, skip to Step 2.
- Confirm Federal Reserve Financial Services Offerings that are right for your organization
- Review Federal Reserve Financial Services Education to learn more about those services/features
Contact your relationship manager if you need additional advice.
Step 2 - Assess Access Needs
Although you may already be using one of our FedLine® or FedMail® access solutions, adding or modifying services can change your access requirements. You may need to provide access to additional staff in your organization, change the roles of existing Subscribers or switch to a different access solution. Review your access needs in light of your service changes, and as part of your review, take a fresh look at your contingency plans as well.
- Review the 2023 FedLine Solutions Services Comparison Matrix (PDF)
- Determine Subscriber Access Level needed
- Review your security and contingency procedures to ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place when using FedLine Solutions
Contact your Customer Contact Center if you need assistance.
For information about how to Become a Savings Bond Paying Agent, contact the Minneapolis Treasury Retail Securities Site.
Step 3 - Complete Forms and Implementation Steps
After finalizing your service and access decisions, you can begin implementation by completing the required forms.
- Ensure that your organization has a Board Resolution and Official Authorization List (OAL) on file with the Federal Reserve Banks. This documentation is a prerequisite to submitting most of our service agreements. If your organization is not an account holder, you will need to complete the Non-Account Holder OAL and Board Resolution.
- Complete the Service Setup steps and forms for the new Federal Reserve Financial Services you will be using:
- Complete the Service Setup steps and forms for the access solutions changes you would like to make:
Questions? Contact your Customer Contact Center.