Accounting Information Services (AIS) - Premium Services
The powerful features and benefits of AMI are extended to new levels of value with the AIS Premium Services. This array of premium options provides your institution with the ability to receive additional summary and detail information, delivery options, and download opportunities and formats. Some options are included in the monthly fee for FedLine® Access Solutions (PDF), and others are available for an additional fee.
Discover how the AIS Premium Services can benefit your financial institution
- Cash Management Services Plus (CMS Plus) allows you to download, in Comma Separated Value (CSV) format, transaction details at the service category level, excluding Fedwire® Funds and Fedwire Securities details. Using spreadsheet software, the data can be analyzed, shared or loaded into other back-end programs. You can use the files to streamline internal processes and methods to manage and reconcile Federal Reserve account transactions and confirm transactions with business units. You can also provisionally post transactions to your own account, Secondary RTNs, and Respondents.
- Intra-Day Download Search Results allows you to download your real-time, customized search results into a spreadsheet. You can search for a specific entry or a group of entries. It also provides supplemental information, such as one-, two-, and three-day totals.
- Intra-Day File (IDAY) is an intra-day machine readable file designed to flow straight into internal accounting systems. You can use the files to streamline internal processes and methods to manage and reconcile Federal Reserve account transactions and confirm transactions with business units. You can also provisionally post transactions to your own account, Secondary RTNs, and Respondents.
- End-of-Day Financial Institution Reconcilement Data (FIRD) File is a machine-readable Statement of Account Reconcilement file designed to flow straight into institutions’ internal accounting systems. It allows institutions to streamline internal processes, improve and/or automate posting and reconcilement functions, and gain efficiencies, such as the use of automatching. The information provided on the reconcilements file is the same as that provided on the print display copy and also includes Fedwire Funds and Fedwire Securities details.
- Statement of Account Spreadsheet File (SASF) lets you download and/or open your end of day statements using spreadsheet software to perform internal reconcilement and posting functions more easily. The SASF includes your Fedwire Funds and Securities detail information, and you can download up to five business days of statement of account activity.
- Accounting Totals by Service (ACTS) is an intra-day file that provides summary information at the service category level (e.g. ACH, Cash, Cash Letters, etc.), excluding Fedwire Funds and Fedwire Securities.
- Correspondent/Respondent Report is a report that identifies Correspondent/Respondent relationships identified in the Federal Reserve’s Accounting application.
- Service Charges Reconcilement Data (SCRD) is a machine readable Statement of Service Charges file designed to flow straight into an institution's internal accounting systems. It allows institutions to streamline internal processes, improve reconcilement functions and gain efficiencies.
- Learn more about the AIS Premium Services by viewing the AMI Premium Services product sheet (PDF) and the Account Management Guide (PDF).
To start using this service, visit Accounting Services Setup or contact your account executive.
Top of Page