Accounting Information Services (AIS) - Premium Services
The powerful features of Account Management Information (AMI) are extended with the AIS Premium Services. This array of premium options allows your institution to take advantage of additional summary and detail information, delivery options and download formats. Some options are included in the monthly fee for FedLine® Solutions (PDF) while others are available for an additional fee.
Discover how the AIS Premium Services can benefit your financial institution
- Cash Management Services Plus (CMS Plus) allows you to download, in Comma Separated Value (CSV) format, transaction details at the service category level, excluding Fedwire® Funds and Fedwire Securities details. Using spreadsheet software, the data can be analyzed, shared or loaded into other back-end programs. You can use the files to streamline internal processes and methods to manage and reconcile Federal Reserve account transactions and confirm transactions with business units. This file provides you a preview of the transactions that will be posted to your account at the end of the day. By using this new file, you can post account information throughout the day to monitor and reconcile your account balance. You may also want to provisionally post transactions to your respondent accounts to provide them with real-time account information.
- Intra-Day Download Search Results allows you to download your real-time, customized search results into a spreadsheet where you can search for a specific entry or a group of entries. It also provides supplemental information, such as one, two and three-day totals.
- Intra-Day File (IDAY) is an intra-day, machine-readable file designed to flow straight into your institution's internal accounting system. This file provides a preview of the transactions that will be posted to your account at the end of the day. By using this file, you can post account information throughout the day to monitor and reconcile account balances. You may also want to provisionally post transactions to your respondent accounts to provide them with real-time account information.
- End-of-Day Financial Institution Reconcilement Data (FIRD) File is a machine-readable Statement of Account reconcilement file designed to flow into your institution’s internal accounting system. It allows you to streamline internal processes, improve and/or automate posting and reconcilement functions and gain efficiencies, such as the use of automatching. The information provided on the reconcilements file is the same as that provided on the print display copy and includes Fedwire Funds and Fedwire Securities details.
- Statement of Account Spreadsheet File (SASF) lets you download and/or open your end-of-day Statement of Account using spreadsheet software to perform internal reconcilement and posting functions more easily. The SASF includes your Fedwire Funds and Securities detail information, and you can download up to five business days of statement of account activity.
- Correspondent/Respondent Report is a report that identifies Correspondent/Respondent relationships identified in the Federal Reserve’s Accounting application.
- Service Charges Reconcilement Data (SCRD) is a machine-readable Statement of Service Charges file designed to flow into your institution's internal accounting system. It allows you to streamline internal processes, improve reconcilement functions and gain efficiencies.
- Learn more about the AIS Premium Services by viewing the AMI Premium Services product sheet (PDF) and the Account Management Guide (PDF).