The FedLine Web Solution is a cost-effective, online option that offers a broad range of information services, including FedACH® information, FedCash® Services and Accounting and Billing information. This solution also provides organizations access to Check Services (including Check 21-enabled Services and Check Adjustments Services). Customers utilizing the FedLine Web Solution can take advantage of three package options (PDF) that enable financial institutions to customize services to meet their business needs.To see a full list of available services, view the 2024 FedLine Solutions Services Comparison Matrix (PDF), FedLine Web and FedLine Advantage® End User Authorization Contact (EUAC) Service Descriptions and Subscriber Access Level Descriptions.
Use the FedLine Web Solution to connect with confidence
- Provides attended system that leverages state-of-art technology to design and deliver highly secure and reliable services
- Allows you to control the level of access for any individual in your organization to provide personalized, quick and efficient access to those services for which a Subscriber is authorized
- Provides convenient, easy-to-use access by any credentialed Subscriber using a Windows®-based PC that has browser software and an internet connection
- Offers online help with an index of topics, a glossary of definitions and tools to answer questions about how the system works
- Allows you to view statements and reports, as well as transaction details
- Delivers online "alerts" and other important messages, including My Messages via FedLine® Home