Daylight Overdraft Reports
Daylight Overdraft Reports are available for institutions that want to monitor daylight overdraft activity in their Federal Reserve Bank account.
Discover how Daylight Overdraft Reports can benefit your institution
- Daily Reports include the Intra-day Position Report and Transaction End-of-Minute Detail Report. The Intra-day Position Report shows an institution’s Fedwire® balance throughout a single Fedwire day. The Transaction End-of-Minute Detail Report shows all of an institution’s end-of-minute balances for a single Fedwire day. Both reports may be viewed in Account Management Information (AMI) for the most recent 29 days.
- Bi-weekly reports include the Daylight Overdraft Monitoring Summary, Daylight Overdraft Charge Reports (preliminary and final) and the Daylight Overdraft History Report. The Daylight Overdraft Summary report provides institutions with a listing of peak daylight overdrafts for each Fedwire day during a maintenance period if a daylight overdraft is incurred during the maintenance period. The Daylight Overdraft Charge Reports provide institutions with preliminary and final daylight overdraft charges for the most recent maintenance period and is available in AMI for the eight most recent maintenance periods. The Daylight Overdraft History Report provides institutions a historical listing of peak overdrafts and associated charges by maintenance period and is available in AMI for the eight most recent maintenance periods.
- More detailed information on this service can be found in the Account Management Guide (PDF).
Audit Confirmation Requests
Audit Confirmation Requests are available for your institution’s audit firm through Confirmation.com
Discover how Audit Confirmation Requests can benefit your institution
- The Federal Reserve Banks use Confirmation.com, a service by Capital Confirmation, Inc., to facilitate electronic processing of audit confirmation requests for:
- Fedwire Securities Service account holdings information
- Account Balance
- Capital Stock
- Pledged collateral holdings for Treasury Tax & Loan (TT&L)
- 31CFR Part 202
- 31CFR Part 225
- Discount Window loan or collateral information
- Confirmation.com is the preferred processing method for audit confirmation requests for all Federal Reserve Bank business lines. However, please note that the Federal Reserve Banks of Dallas, New York, Richmond and St. Louis will not accept requests for Discount Window loan or collateral information through Confirmation.com.
- Before the Federal Reserve Banks can respond to a confirmation request from your institution’s audit firm through Confirmation.com, you must have an Authorization to Release Information to Accounting Firms (PDF) form on file.
- While our preferred method to process account confirmations is electronically through Confirmation.com, which is an online, paperless process with a faster turnaround time, as an alternative you may submit a request manually by completing the standard Audit Confirmation Request Form (PDF).