FedPayments® Reporter Service for FedACH® Services
The FedPayments Reporter Service for FedACH enables financial institutions to automatically search Automated Clearing House (ACH) files for valuable ACH information such as return items, DNE entries, IAT transactions and financial EDI messages. This data can then be converted into human-readable reports and distributed within your institution or out to your business customers. Reports on financial EDI messages can help your customers match ACH payments to documentation, such as invoices or payroll records.
The service is only available via the FedLine Web® or FedLine Advantage® Solutions. View the FedPayments Reporter Service for FedACH product sheet (PDF) to learn more about the benefits or request that we contact you regarding your interest.
Let the FedPayments Reporter Service for FedACH reports help your institution
- Speed compliance tasks
- Keep an eye on ACH processing activity
- Provide key business customers with information
- Create potential revenue opportunities
Discover the benefits of the FedPayments Reporter Service for FedACH
- Generate reports automatically on a fixed schedule or request reports “on demand” for various date ranges and customer accounts
- Receive reports in assorted file formats of your choice
- Receive automated email notifications
- Provide business customers with the remittance information they need to match payments to invoices or claims
- Review Help with Health Care ACH Payments to see how remittance reports can deliver health care payment information to providers
- Retrieve reports via an encrypted email portal
- Send reports to a FedLine® Solution to facilitate population of internet banking cash management portals
- Access customer service easily from knowledgeable support groups
Review what one customer has to say about the service
- View Sample Reports (PDF)
- Read Report Descriptions
- Frequently Asked Questions
- FedPayments Reporter Encrypted Email Delivery Overview (PDF)
A more detailed version of this document is available in the FedLine Learning Center.
- Reference the following educational documents:
White-branded Materials for your use
- Review these materials prepared for your use with your corporate customers.
- The Encrypted Email Users Guide (PDF) covering automated corporate customer report retrieval via an encrypted email portal. A version of this document that details additional information, including report delivery variations, is available in the FedLine Learning Center, on the FedPayments Reporter Service for FedACH pages, accessible to FedLine Web and FedLine Advantage subscribers.
- A customizable Financial EDI Presentation for Corporate Customers (PPTX).
- Customize the white-branded Corporate Benefits (PDF) to present the value of the FedPayments Reporter and FedACH Risk® RDFI Alert services to your corporate clients.
- Read an overview of using the On-Us Inclusion feature in order to have entries not processed by FedACH Services incorporated into selected FedPayments Reporter Service for FedACH reports.
- Read an overview of how the service supports population of ACH reports to online banking systems (PDF) and review an interface guide to understand how delivery of FedPayments Reporter Service Reports via FedLine Solutions is the means by which this is accomplished.
- Vendor options are available to support use of the FedPayments Reporter Service On-us Inclusion option and/or the Report Delivery via FedLine functionality that facilitates population of online banking cash management portals. If your own provider is unable to assist or if you have additional questions, please reach out to your relationship manager for assistance.