FedACH Risk® Origination Monitoring Service
The FedACH Risk Origination Monitoring Service allows originating depository financial institutions (ODFIs) to monitor Automated Clearing House (ACH) batches associated with selected routing transit numbers (RTNs) and company IDs. You can control ACH payments originated by your customers regardless of the network entry point or your ACH software. The service enables you to tailor and self-administer the monitoring criteria to reflect your particular risk management strategies and customer profiles. Request that we contact you (Off-site) regarding your interest in FedACH Risk Management Services.
- Set and control debit and credit caps by routing number or using an inclusive or select list of company IDs
- Monitor accumulated totals over a single processing day or across multiple exposure days
- Receive email notification if caps are exceeded
- Set end-of-day defaults to release or reject pended batches in extraordinary circumstances
- Generate a variety of monitoring reports-criteria summary reports and historical management criteria and origination monitoring event reports
- Monitor ACH risk as part of an integrated ACH and account management system
- Access customer service easily from knowledgeable support groups
- Learn more about the benefits by viewing the FedACH Risk Origination Monitoring Service product sheet (PDF) and browsing through the frequently asked questions.
To start using the FedACH Risk Origination Monitoring Service, visit the Service Setup page or contact your account executive. Also, the FedACH Risk Origination Monitoring Service Setting Criteria Handbook: A Guide to Entering Monitoring Criteria (PDF) provides step-by-step instructions and tips for setting monitoring criteria.