FedGlobal® Mexico Service
The FedGlobal Mexico Service enables U.S. financial institutions to send ACH credit transactions to financial institutions in Mexico using foreign exchange conversion to convert the U.S. dollars to pesos. Directo a México® (Off-site), a joint effort between the Federal Reserve and the Central Bank of Mexico, is also available to help U.S. financial institutions increase their share of the rapidly growing U.S. to Mexico remittance market by encouraging and assisting their customers in using the FedGlobal Mexico Service.
- Cost-effective alternative to other payment channels
- Accelerated clearing times and reduced costs associated with cross border credit payments
- Convenient access to bank accounts in Mexico
- Competitive foreign exchange rates without any deductions from the payment amount
- Certainty of clearing and settlement times
- Access customer service easily from knowledgeable support groups
Directo a México® Resources
The Directo a México® website (Off-site) offers information about the service in Spanish and English tailored to both consumers and U.S. financial institutions. It also includes daily information on the foreign exchange rate use, frequently asked questions, and a U.S. financial institution branch locator tool.
Evaluate this option for your institution
See how the FedGlobal Mexico Service can help your organization. Request a customized value calculator from your account executive to evaluate this option for your institution.