FedACH Exception Resolution Service Status Report
The FedACH Exception Resolution Service Status Report is available to FedLine Solutions customers with access to the Exception Resolution Service application as a menu option. It will provide DIs with a daily recap of the ACH Exceptions where they are the Requestor or Responder and reflect all requests that are pending an action from the DI. The report is generated at the end of each processing day and provides information on the status of FedACH exception requests submitted or received. Please note that each report is only available for viewing and downloading for three (3) business days, after which time it is discarded. Customers may select from a list of reports for that three (3) day period.
The FedACH Exception Resolution Service Status Report will generally contain two sections:
- ACH Exception Cases Requiring Action by <ABA> - contains a list of cases where the Requestor is waiting for a response from the owner of the status report <ABA>.
- ACH Exception Cases Opened by <ABA> - contains a list of cases opened by the status report owner <ABA> and are awaiting response by the Responder.
A customer may or may not have case information reflected in both sections of the report. If there is no case information to reflect in a section the section will appear blank. If there is no case information to reflect in either section, a report will not be generated and the following message will be received when a date is selected to retrieve the report: Message(s) not found using the search criteria entered.
Response Due Date - Date listed is ten (10) business days from the last action on the case. If no further action is received, the case will be automatically resolved on the Response Due Date.
SLA (Service Level Agreement) Date - Date listed is ten (10) business days from the date the case was opened. This date allows customers to measure responses against external response guidelines.
Select a Case Type
- Converted Check Copy (CCC)
- General (GNRL)
- ODFI Request for Return (ODRR)
- Originator Contact Information (OCI)
- Payment Trace Request (PTR)
- RDFI Request for Late Return Acceptance (RDLR)
- Request for Proof of Debit Authorization (RPDA)
- Written Statement of Unauthorized Debit (WSUD)