Step 3: Set Up New or Make Changes to Existing FedLine Subscribers
We've Mapped Out the Entire Process
- Step 1: Designate Authorized Individuals
- Step 2: Establish End User Authorization Contacts (EUACs)
- Step 3: Set Up New or Make Changes to Existing FedLine Subscribers
- Step 4: Set Up Report Access
Your organization should identify all individuals who will be responsible for FedLine® credentials, which are required to access the Reporting Central application, and then request credentials for all individuals so that they can access the FedLine Web® Solution. Organizations can request an unlimited number of credentials (FedLine Subscribers) for Reporting Central at no charge.
NOTE: Regarding Step 2 and Step 3, if you plan to set up EUACs or Subscribers who are located outside of the United States or its territories, please contact the Support Center for more information on this process.
All Organizations (with either an ABA#, a CIN# or ONLY an RSSD ID) – Follow the Steps Below
Note: Please ensure that you include your organization's ABA# or CIN# on forms when completing the steps below. If you do not have an ABA# or a CIN#, please use your organization's RSSD ID.
Does your organization have Subscribers set up with FedLine credentials in order to access the Reporting Central application? If yes, move forward to Step 4. If the answer is no:
- An organization's EUAC should submit a separate Subscriber request via the EUAC Center within FedLine Home for each individual who will be authorized to access the Reporting Central application. The Subscriber request authorizes the Federal Reserve Banks to create a credential granting the Subscriber access (production and/or test environments) to the Reporting Central Services indicated within the request.
- The CCC will send a FedLine credential for each Subscriber to the EUAC who submitted the Subscriber request. Each Subscriber will receive an email containing a passphrase and instructions on how to use his or her credential. Please be aware that a single credential cannot be shared among multiple Subscribers. Each Subscriber is advised to keep his or her FedLine credential and passphrase in a secure location upon receipt.
- If you have any questions about the EUAC Center or submitting Subscriber requests, please contact the Support Center.
Designed to be Both Innovative and Secure
FedLine Solutions use contemporary technology to facilitate the reliable, secure clearing of payments and exchange of information. Please ensure that you comply with the FedLine Web Solution minimum hardware and software requirements. For additional information, review the FedLine Web page.
When using the FedLine Solutions, your organization is obligated to comply with the terms and conditions of Operating Circular 5 (OC 5) and the Certification Practice Statement (CPS). OC 5 includes the terms under which an organization may access certain services and applications provided by a Federal Reserve Bank and under which an organization may send certain data to or receive certain data from a Federal Reserve Bank, in each case, by means of an electronic connection. The CPS describes the policies and practices of the Federal Reserve Banks' public key infrastructure with respect to the issuance, management and usage of digital certificates and sets forth the obligations of certificate users.
The links below provide more information about the Reporting Central application:
We're Here to Help
Please contact your local Reporting Central District Contact with questions regarding electronic submission of financial data and reporting instructions. For assistance with setting up access to the Reporting Central application via the FedLine Web Solution, contact the Federal Reserve's Support Center.