The fourth quarter Check Adjustments webinars are now open for registration. During the webinars, a subject matter expert will provide insights and resources to help you effectively resolve settlement discrepancies on checks that were processed or handled by the Federal Reserve Banks. Familiarize yourself with the fundamentals of basic check workflows, check adjustments procedures and some of the more common investigation types you may encounter.
Why attend a Check Adjustments webinar?
New to Check Adjustments? The webinars will provide you with a firm foundation to accurately submit adjustments. Have years of experience with Check Adjustments? Attend the webinars as a refresher to ensure you are up to date on the guidelines and case submission requirements.
- The Principles and Concepts of Image Cash Letters and Electronic Check Adjustments* webinar is designed for all institutions with team members of varying skill levels, whether new to submitting adjustments to the Federal Reserve Banks using the FedLine® Solution or looking for refresher training. In this event, we will provide you with a fundamental understanding of how checks are cleared in an electronic file format, how subsequent errors occur and how to resolve an error by submitting an electronic adjustment request and applicable documentation.
- The Check Adjustments Insights into Investigation Types (ITYPS) webinar provides customers with detailed information about usage and case submission requirements of various investigation types (ITYPS), as well as required forms and documentation needed for each ITYP covered. This webinar focuses on the proper usage of ITYPS from the perspectives of both depositors and receivers of cash/return letters.
- As a certified ACH, payments risk and/or check professional, you also can earn up to 3.3 Accredited ACH Professional (AAP) credits, up to 3.3 Accredited Payments Risk Professional (APRP) credits and/or up to 3.3 National Check Professional (NCP) credits by attending an eligible webinar.
What other educational resources are available?
Review our free educational resources to maximize your ability to use Check Adjustments Services.
- Take advantage of our complimentary on-demand Check Services webinars that cover basic check workflows and provide an overview of Image Cash Letters (ICLs) and exceptions.
- Brush up on your knowledge about Check Adjustments services and obtain quick tips by reviewing the resource sheet (PDF).
Participants can attend a webinar from multiple connections with one connection fee of $450**. To register or to learn more about Check Adjustments webinars, please visit the Federal Reserve Bank Webinars page.
If you have questions, please contact the Federal Reserve Financial Services Check Adjustments Events team at email@example.com.
*Recommend you attend first if you plan to attend both webinars.
**Payable only by credit card.